Sunday, October 24, 2010

Anti Study Poster

2 comments:

  1. Using Stewie made me lol first off and I love that. However I would move him down a bit. You have a lot of black between the red bars and his feet but his head is almost touching the red. Then again maybe just moving him up a tad more so his head breaks that red line would look nice too you'd just have to see.

    Also, the lower left of his right eye has that spot where the black line cuts out. To me it just kinda looks odd and it draws my eye right to that spot because that's the only place it happens. I'd suggest just using a very thin line like you did on the right side of each eye to connect that part.

    The only other thing I can think of is pick a font that looks more fun. This one looks nice and clean and straight, kinda like something you would put in an academic book.

    Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I overall like the idea, Stewie seems like a proper choice. However my only issues with the design is:
    1) move Stewie downward his head is way too close to the top.
    2)Find a fun more playful font.
    3)Maybe put something in his hand that symbolizes a party? Ex: Beer, due to his drunk ike state. (not that you need beer to have fun!)

    ReplyDelete