Monday, November 15, 2010

Texture Poster

1 comment:

  1. First thing I notices is those black lines that separate the different brick wall pics, those need to go. They're just breaking up what would be a nice background

    The F and I in fishtank need to be spaced out a bit more. They run together too much and it's hard to read. It kinda looks like a capital A to me honestly.

    I'd make the thought bubble bigger and maybe see how it looks with a stroke around it. I think it would help but can't really know for sure without seeing it. But right now that bubble is kinda just swallowed by the wall because there's just so much negative space.

    Not sure how much I like the ? in the bubble. I get the zzz as sleeping but I don't get where the ? fits in. Maybe see how it looks with just bigger z's.

    The white text doesn't really work on the bottom. It's just too light it's hard to see it. Making it bigger or giving it a stroke would help with that. Heck even making the wall in that area a bit darker so the text stands out more would help.

    It's not a bad poster I just see a lot that could help this. I feel bad for pointing out so much lol

    ReplyDelete