I like how on this one you did use Stewie to break the red zones on the top and bottom. In the red though right at the top of his head and at the left some as well as a small area way to the right I can see very small traces of white.
I would also move Stewie up a bit so you can then make the bottom red box a bit bigger and the font a bit taller (ya just making it taller will stretch it some but I don't think that would be a problem with this font). I like how Study is huge at the top and the bigger of the text areas but I think the bottom could stand to just be a tad bigger.
Again funny! I like the comparison of your two posters. My only issue with this one is: 1) I think the word study should be in a bigger and/or bold font. You know to get others attention. 2)The two red boxes are uneven. One is thicker than the other. 3)(this is just me being me lol) But clean up your cropping because when you zoom in you can see little bits of white dots in the red and around Stewie's head.
I like how on this one you did use Stewie to break the red zones on the top and bottom. In the red though right at the top of his head and at the left some as well as a small area way to the right I can see very small traces of white.
ReplyDeleteI would also move Stewie up a bit so you can then make the bottom red box a bit bigger and the font a bit taller (ya just making it taller will stretch it some but I don't think that would be a problem with this font). I like how Study is huge at the top and the bigger of the text areas but I think the bottom could stand to just be a tad bigger.
All in all though good job on both of these
Again funny! I like the comparison of your two posters. My only issue with this one is:
ReplyDelete1) I think the word study should be in a bigger and/or bold font. You know to get others attention.
2)The two red boxes are uneven. One is thicker than the other.
3)(this is just me being me lol) But clean up your cropping because when you zoom in you can see little bits of white dots in the red and around Stewie's head.